Viber is a stool for customers looking for new solutions to reach and keep customers. Viber offers a number of opportunities that bring communication to a higher level.
Viber messaging can be used in a variety of use cases and across many industries: banking and finance, retail, IT providers, travel, online enterprises, healthcare, education, government, etc. Applications include important and time sensitive notifications such as: transaction/payment notifications, security alerts, reminders, statement or collection notices, travel or appointment reminders, weather alerts, order and shipping notifications, etc.
messages can contain up to 1000 characters,
possibility to add graphics / photos / videos to messages,
company logo visible as profile,
linking to external sites,
Possibility of adding buttons.
Dear Anna, we have prepared for you a special offer - up to 50% discount on your favorite shoes from the latest collection. Answer YES to get a discount code
Tomorrow is the deadline for payment for your invoice. Pay in time to avoid additional costs.
The train from Katowice to Warsaw is delayed. The new departure time is planned at 10:00 am from platform II. Visit our site to find out more.
Your package number 123456789 has been forwarded to the courier. Planned delivery tomorrow between 8am and 9am. Reply to this message if you want to postpone delivery or to change it to another date or time.
Other Viber functions:
- Delivery Report – stay on top of message deliveries to end user’s mobile devices with pending, delivered, and rejected statuses. Delivery reports are provided by Viber;
- Status Seen – check whether the message has been seen by the end user or not;
- Validity period – set a time period for the system to retry delivery in case it failed, before it switches to another channel. Validity period can be set from 15 seconds to 24 hours;
- Reporting and message logs – view comprehensive reports and logs of all Viber messages;
- Out option – allows end users to easily opt out from future communication.
All these features and functionalities make communication via Viber even more effective.
There are two kinds of Viber messaging services that a business can use:
1 WAY – the business can send messages but users cannot reply;
2 WAY – the business can send messages and users can reply