HTTPS XML API
SerwerSMS is a tool that allows you to send notifications, messages and making other marketing activities in a remote method without having to log on to the Customer Panel. Communication occurs using HTTPS protocol and calling a specific URL address and then processing the resulting XML document. For this purpose was created a set of instructions for communication with SerwerSMS platform.
Files to download
- HTTPS XML API documentation of SerwerSMS service.
- Example script written PHP and Java for easy integration.
If you have additional questions or concerns please contact us for example through the helpdesk.
A few examples of possible avtivities for remote communication HTTPS XML API:
- Dispatch of standard SMS (with the same content);
Sending personalized SMS messages;
- Downloading the full report: date, message ID and phone number,
- Downloading SMS responses with filtering by date and phone number;
- Downloading incoming messages with the service Access Number, Personal Access Number and Premium SMS;
- Checking the status of possesed messages.
SerwerSMS platform provides a method to communicate via the SMPP protocol (Short Message Peer-to-Peer). SMPP is a protocol based on the level of TCP / IP and is used for the exchange of e.g. short mesages (SMS) between the two systems, usually via an encrypted VPN channel.
This connection is dedicated to Subscribers who send large amounts of messages or for those who already have integrated their software using SMPP protocol such as with other provider or GSM Operator.
- for SMPP connections in Customer Panel a user account SMPP must be created
- it is possible to list a VPN tunnel between the customer and SerwerSMS (chargeable option, available to subscribers)
- communication takes place from authorized IP addresses
- Kannel (www.kannel.org)
- Ozeki SMS (www.ozeki.hu)
- All other software supporting communication via SMPP protocol in version 3.4
Files to download
A few examples of actions for remote communication SMPP API:
- Sending messages from the previously reported heading alphanumeric 9-digit-number (NDI)
- Sending ECO+ SMS messages (use the heading "SMSECO+")
- Support for long messages over 160 characters (max 918)
- Support encoding 7bit ASCII and UTF-8
- Support for Flash SMS messages
- Quick update of delivery reports
SMPP is available to all Customers. VPN can be matched to subscribers (depending on the offer, may be charged for the maintenance of the VPN channel)
SMS via FTP
SMS via FTP is a service based on simple message sending using FTP server at a client’s side.
In order to send SMS it is enough to prepare TXT or CSV file with the data crucial to conduct distribution and place it on your FTP server. SerwerSMS connecting o regular basis with an indicated server will check whether new files for transwering appeared on the server. System will automatically start sending short, text messages in case of finding new messages files on the server. Due to this our client saves time as there is less operations to be done in order to start sending. He can conduct SMS campaigns without the need to log in to customer panel, loading contacts, etc.. The service SMS via FTP also enables to send SMS from places with no internet access. It is enough to have a locally connected FTP disc in order to transfer short text messages to designated recipients.
- for the purpose of SMS service via FTP you must create configuration in customer panel ( for details see documentation and customer panel)
- Communication takes places via FTP protocol which is not standard encrypted. In order to quarantee confidentiality in data transfering we recommend to create a VPN channel between the client’s system and SerwerSMS. (for details see price-list )
- It is possible to use SSL while connecting to FTP so called FTPS
- SFTP link (secure FTP) is temporarily unavailable
Files to download
Some possible applications SMS via FTP
- sending messages with previously reported alphanumeric headings as well as nine digit numbers (NDI)
- sending SMS Eco (the value of sender’s field should be empty)
- support for long messages higher than 160 characters (Maximum 918 characters)
- support for coding 7 bit ASCII and UTF-8 (polish diacritics are recoded into counterparts)